Think of it as a TARDIS for Acrobat.
What it does
- Add days, months, years, or any other time increment to a Date object in a single call… you just pass in a JSON object with the parameters you need.
- Calculate a person’s age either by using a Date Object or a string representing a date.
- Calculate the next business day.
- Calculate the first business day of the next month.
- Use named patterns when formatting date object.
- Detect leap years.
Jump to the practicalPDF Date Library for Adobe Acrobat landing page to read more about it and download the installer.